Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1 - 365 Day Project, the beginning

So - I'm finally starting my own little 365-day Project! My wonderful Hollsberry-friend has been an inspiration for... (lemme look) 3 years and 79 days! I haven't been following hers that long (I had to play catch-up when I first learned about it), but always wanted to do my own. Now that we have a baby (and a furry baby), what great subjects to use! =)


So, speaking of my furry baby... She'll be a year old in a few days - and still likes to grab our baby Princess's stuffed animals, rattles, teething toys, you name it. Not that you can blame her, because they squeak, rattle, crinkle and look OH-SO-CUTE! So here's the latest victim: I was stopping at the back door to check the ice/snow outside and saw an extra-large white blob on the back deck. Walked outside to see this little white Prayer Bear, frozen solid with about a half-centimeter of ice frozen over his poor little body. But he was still praying! =)

Ran him under the water to thaw him out, then put him in the laundry. One trip through the washer/dryer and he's back to normal, good as new! Kula... leave the baby's babies alone!

~XOXO~

No comments: